Sunday, January 17, 2021

 Hi All


Just wanted to let you know I separated the FTU from the PTU Tutorials.  Check the Main

Label bar for those links. Initially I planned on only offering FTU tuts but offering both

allows me to work with some Amazing scrap designers.  

If you noticed I changed my skin in time for Valentines and because I love STEAMPUNK so much,

I decided to incorporate the two themes together.  I wish I had thought of doing this sooner. ha ha!

Someday I will write some Steampunk tutorials and offer goodies along with them. I like taking

the time to explain my tutorials. I want this to be for the novice & seasoned PSP and PS creators.

If there is anything you wish to see in specific to PSP or PS, let me know. I wish try my best to

help you. 

Hugs & smiles to those who take the time to visit my blog. I hope you all are staying safe

in these times of Covid-19 restrictions.  Take the time to wear a mask and prevent others from

contracting virus.  


No comments:

Post a Comment