Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Update

 Just an update on things.

Summer being a hectic time with vegetable & flower gardening,

I've been busy outdoors and trying to enjoy the weather.

On the other hand, I had several health issues to contend with

and with appointment delays & doctor shortages, it's been

challenging to get answers and tests completed. 

I thought I had it all under control until today,

I had a minor setback once again. Please bear with me

as I age somewhat gracefully. ha!  

I hope to make more AI tubes to share this month

and perhaps 'clean up' some of the older tubes I've offered.

Thank you for your patience & understanding.

A Special Thank You to my friends in forums & blogger

that spoil me with gift tags & encouragement.

♥ You are truly appreciated! ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment