Thursday, September 23, 2021

Autumn Beauty


Finally here with a tag to show you...

The artist is Alec_Rud from Pics for Design.

This exclusive tube is called Janett

The scrap kit I used is a mini kit

designed by Mythical Designs

as part of the 

Scrappin' Your Heart Out September Blog Train

A very beautiful mini-kit that I truly enjoyed working with.

I also used a Mask called Tropical Paradise from a FREE set offered at 

Scraps 'N Company with a recent purchase. I'm sure this won't be free

for long so hurry on and grab some tubes 'on sale' too.

The entire set of masks are created by Betty Creationz.

I won't be writing a tutorial for this tag as it's a rather simple

use of Mura's Meister ~ Copies plugin to make a circular/oval leaf frame

and making use of the beautiful elements in the kit. I used one of the papers in the kit

to fill the clock face frame I cut out;  duplicated it, rotated 90 deg and dropped opacity

to make a stripped effect. Once merged, I rotated the paper 40 deg to get the final result.

If you use EyeCandy 5 Impact ~Glass, you can add a layer above the tube

to create a glass effect.

If you are able to replicate this tag to your own style,

I'd LOVE to see your result.  ♥




 

No comments:

Post a Comment